OK, Hugo,

You are entitled to your POV, just like the rest of us. If it makes you
happy, more power to you. If not, maybe go outside your fixed POV and
explore a little; that's what real scientist do;  get a hug from
Amma or whatever.

Let me repeat myself from a previous post with a few additions [] :

>From my observation, people define "God" in a limited way and
say I don't believe in such a "God."  Well good for them!
[but basically they are arguing with their own definitions]  How about
we define "God" as the unbounded infinite
awareness/consciousness/supreme-intelligence in which all phenomena
appears, persists temporarily short or long, and disappears? Hmm. May
take a little honest persistent investigation, real science free from
the limitations of fear [and fixed definitions of science, fixed
definitions of religion, fixed definitions of spirituality]

Added comment: or we can let go of all definitions, and start observing
with our own awareness, our own existence, and see where that leads us;
observe and notice without preconceptions not only the forms and noise
but also that which is formless and noiseless.

Maharishi encouraged physicists in the 70's and 80's that it
should be possible to fulfill Einstein's dream of formulating
Unified Field theories. And they did come up with what are called string
theories, if I remember correctly. And it's interesting that the
attributes of the Unified Field string theories basically was/is the
same as the attributes of the God of the mystics or even that of the
core essence of religions if you know where to look ~ a field of seeming
unmanifest nothingness with attributes of
omnipresence-omniscience-omnipotence in which and from which all
manifest creation arises.

Or as many current teachers say,  "by giving up all definitions, all
preconceptions, self-realize the awareness which may seem initially as
total emptiness/nothingness and then observe that it contains
everything."  In other words, don't juts rely on science and
scientist external to yourself, become a real scientist yourself and
experience truth rather that try to define it, which of course you can
always do later for the fun of communicating.

Observe, record, reason, take a break, allow thoughts to stop, allow
intuition, have confidence in your own intuition, observe without
thoughts, repeat, have fun, be happy, get a hug once a year; this is my
science.

peaceful spacious loving awareness,

anatol

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hugo" <fintlewoodle...@...>