> > So, you drank some wine yesterday!

Joe:
> You sound real scared about this wine.

Joe, I go on a road trip almost everyday to Austin,
Texas, and have a good time listening to live
music, so I'm not very impressed with Turq's little
'road trip' to a local winery over in Spain.

http://video.pbs.org/program/1273976454/

I bought my daughter a house in Wine Country, up
in Sonoma, Valley, California, and I fly out there
several times every year and drink some good wine.

http://www.sonomavalley.com/

> Maybe it's because of the waxing you took from
> Judy several weeks ago.

Judy hasn't responded to any of my posts of substance
since at least June 22, 2006, so she's hardly given
me a 'waxing' lately.

In fact, I waxed Judy real good for supporting Jack
Murtha's false charge that U.S. troops killed
civilians 'in cold blood' in Haditha, Iraq and then
tried to 'cover it up'!

You are not making any sense - maybe you should take
a road trip yourself and learn how to read, Sir.

Read more:

"This is what the Marine Corps told me at the highest
level. I know there was a cover-up someplace. They
knew about this a few days afterward and there is no
question that the chain of command tried to stifle
the story." - Jack Murtha

"I said it had been established that Marines stormed
into a house and murdered a family..." - Judy Stein

Date: Wed, May 24, 2006 5:41 pm
Groups: alt.meditation.transcendental

Subject: Shut your stinking mouth!
Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental, alt.politics
From: Willytex (Master Pundit)
Date: June 22, 2006 7:32 pm
http://tinyurl.com/34n4ccq

"An investigation into the death of 24 Iraqi civilians
last November in Haditha focusing on whether senior
military personnel covered up the deaths reportedly
found several failures to follow up by Marine
commanders, but no deliberate cover up of the deaths..."

Full story:

'No deliberate cover-up of Haditha incident by Marine
officers: LA Times'
By Jaime Jansen
Jurist, June 22, 2006
http://tinyurl.com/jcxoq