<snip>
> Therefore, it would appear to be a
> phenomenon that is not entirely physical, and takes place
> at least to some extent on subtle physical levels.  If you're
> asking whether it was ever recorded on film, I don't think
> so, and I don't know whether it could have been.  But it was
> neat to witness, both as a phenomenon and as a field of
> energy to be part of.  The latter was the real benefit of
> being around someone who is doing this, IMO.

<snip>

Excellent points, Unc; many thanks. This post reminds me deeply of a
number of personal "extradimensional" interactions, one of which
involved four of us being instructed by luminous "Pleaidian" bliss-
fields (subjectively, my "higher self") to hold hands, dance in a
circle, and lift off, which we did, as our bodies and the world
dissolved into space. (I had had childhood dreams of doing this with
other kids, and now suddenly realized they weren't really dreams at
all.)

After returning to earth amidst intense clarity and ectasy and a
highly-charged, newly-luminous body, I couldn't figure out if this had
really happened to us on the physical plane or not. It certainly
didn't feel like any astral projection I had ever done, and there were
*four* of us who had experienced this together, but still...?

But the thought strongly came, "don't even ask the question; Matter
and Spirit are ONE!"

However, I strongly suspect that the state of consciousness of any
theoretical observers would very much dictate what or how much of our
levitation/dissolution they perceived. And as you say, while the
phenomenon itself was mind-blowing, the real benefit was the healing
and home-coming derived from the utterly delightful "Pleaidian" energy-
field around it. Virtually all the other "extradimensional"
interactions since then have shared this same quality of other-
consciousness -- not precisely dream-state, not waking-state, but
somehow a fusion of the two -- and always meeting seemingly-unusual
beings as old friends, or relatives, or other-selves.

:-)