This reply applies to WillyTex as well.  The US is not in the business of
nation building.  It is not our right to determine what the people of
Afghanistan want to do.

More importantly, our economy is being drained by this war.  We cannot afford
to spend our hard earned dollars for an ideal that the Afghans may or may not
agree with.

Our national debt is in the trillions of dollars as of now.  We need to reduce
this amount to in order to save our own country.  Is that simple enough?