Last I heard it was lithium.  I guess the world morality is to steal the
resources from these countries?  IOW, if they won't be "civilized" and
sell it to us we just go in and take them over?  Sounds rather primitive
to me but I would never give the elite much credit for being very
evolved.  After all their main focus is material gain. Their just a few
vibes above the astral plane.

This was  tried that with Vietnam who had rich resources too.  They won
and now they are trading partners.  But it appears the lesson wasn't
learned.  Apparently Gen Xers want to play global chess too.  What a
dumb planet.  What a dumb species.