Thank you, Joegeezerfreak, "another woman" and all those loved ones in FF and
elsewhere,

Holding secrets of betrayal and violation for so long is stifling to the soul.

Why did these women, both Judith and the "other anonymous" feel so afraid to
speak of their experience for decades?
Because they feared retribution, isolation, and rejection from loved ones.

Such fear and repression of free speech and open dialogue are common
manifestations within a destructive cult.

Mediation has benefits, no doubt.
However, there is no need for high costs, secret ceremonies, guilt trips about
absence from group programs, neglect of children, in the name of spirituality.

In my opinion, MMY was a skilled charming and brilliant manipulative PIed
Piper.  Many folks, my family included, willingly followed his tune of perfect
peace and harmony.
Dancing together for a deemed divine mission felt great for awhile.

To my loved ones still in TM mindset, and those out : there is no Santa Claus.
There is no perfect guru.  There is no perfect path, nor one answer to achieve
world peace, perfect health, enlightenment and business success.  darn it!

May others feel increasingly safe to come forth with their multidimensional
stories.  May those who were injured - sexually, through psychosis, loss of a
loved one to suicide, bankruptcies, untreated cancers, broken families, be
loving received by the community which so many love.

Blame-the-victim for speaking their unpleasant stories is typical behavior of a
destructive cult.

>From the very beginning, MMY taught us to keep the mantra secret "for your own
>benefit" - thus began mind control and normalization of secrets for mystical
>protection.

My loved ones in FF and the TM Movement: you are better than such behavior!
You are capable of compassion, you are intelligent and caring.
For that reason, I continue to love my dear community of old.

"The truth shall set you free"  - even though it may initially bring some
discomfort.

Thanks Rick for keeping this forum open.  I rarely visit here, but was
encouraged in relation to Judith and "the other woman"

Jai to free speech, open and supportive dialogue, and recovery to all,

Gina Catena