Thanks for kind words.  (Patrick?)

My story will be published some day.  I'm still withholding the manuscript.

No courage to use real name -- finally realized the fear was only a phantasm.
There is nothing to fear if one is secure in oneself and life.
No  need to fear one's own identity, thoughts and past, is there?
Took a long time.

The "anonymous" woman, who has been harboring her angst for decades, deserves
support and validation. The light of her voice begins to peek through cracks in
her defense wall.  More and more will come through soon, and she will shine
more brightly than ever!

Freedom is luscious, once one passes the quaking in-the-boots anxiety stage.

Thanks, again, Rick!

Gina Catena