What's with this DEVCO gestapo in FF? And what's with all the fear they seem to
generate as a result of their "investigations" of peoples private lives?

I would like to think that the vast majority of meditators in the TM community
in FF would rise up say "we reject this ridiculous behavior."  Does anyone do
that or is the fear too tangible to allow that?

Curtis, lets you and I go to FF for a month and kick us some DEVCO butt! (It
wouldn't be hard brother, from what I hear.)