Steve,

The three pound rock was clearly a referent for the "glass houses" meme, and I
was admitting to my own use of such domiciles.  And if someone had tossed just
such a rock at a house I was living in -- way back when -- I would have been
saved from blindly walking right into some of the worst of the crushing events
of my life.  I wish someone had come forth with the sex stories before I
invested my life, my family, my marriage, my future in the TMO mindset.  I
might have paused or even avoided entirely my slide down the slope to "enabling
sycophant who actively denies the gunk before his eyes."  My bad for the
self-blinkering, but marauding the minds of seekers by the kind of
manipulations we've seen from the TMO can be interpreted as criminal
nonetheless.

If someone came up to me and said, "Your child is in danger, come with me
quickly and save her," and then I come to find out they're just tricking me
into attending an Amway intro lecture, I think I have a right to yell foul.
That's exactly what the TMO specializes in -- threatening that one's very soul
is headed to destruction and then leveraging such fear to get one to pay money
to a lying guru.  Jerry knew the lies, but has never admitted this -- he didn't
when I attended his lectures.  Yet, try to get someone at FFL to really lay
into the bastard for his part in this fiasco....I tried and got beat up herein
for the effort.  And now he's being trotted around -- a doddering SIMS echo at
best, a person trying to keep his monthly TMO hush-up paycheck more likely.

And, violent imagery has its place.  It bespeaks the author's having reached a
conclusion that logic et al will not be used by the minds of the target
audience to escape their delusions and maybe just maybe a vile mental
construction will serve as a rock thrown.  It's a theory -- not that I have
ever changed anyone's mind ever by gentle conversation or by hissing
confrontation.  FFL minds seem to be, each and all, quite entrenched.  I don't
know, but it seems as if no one has ever "heard" anyone else here except that a
sort of reconnaissance-listening is done to spot other's armor chinks to riff
on.

I post cuz I'm a narcissist, and it please me to express myself even in an
empty room.  My doom -- and yup, it needs a three pounder tossed a it.  Care to
try?  Maybe you can save my ass.  Long shot that it would be.

Willy is gung-ho for wars on the third world and yet poses as a big-hearted
pro-lifer who thinks abortion is murder.  I whacked at his persona many a time
and left nary a dent.  I thank Willy for that service unto me, cuz until I
tried to deal with him, I thought words had power to pierce veils of his sort.
My three pound rocks are trivial compared what I said about Willy -- where was
your criticism of my imagery back then, Steve?

As for this babe trying to get back in the dome, what doesn't she understand
about "trying for a year to get a raja on the phone?"  There's such disdain
dripping from every TMO elitist, that to try to, what?, fight your way back
into the dome? is epic self-abuse.  Her example to us all is that there's
something good to be sought therein that entirely mitigates the obvious EVIL
that holds sway in the minds of the rajas when they are called to have
integrity about what the TMO does to minions.   Thus she is a propagandistic
shill in the three-card Monte ruse of the TMO.

I've never had a physical fight since I was pre-teen, and though I have seethed
and roiled and done some real-life screaming, there's been no real-life-rocks
launched by me despite undergoing experiences that would have, by my estimate,
gotten at least half of the FFLers to have acted-out physically if they'd had
to endure such challenges.  I'm merely a writer has "gotten his rocks off using
naughty constructions just because he can string the words together."  I'm a
coward in most regards content to yell from the back of a crowd instead.

To me, Willy is the perfect example of true violence, a true rock tosser, in
that he so casually accepts, say, a million body count in Iraq as, not just
acceptable collateral damage, but an outright improvement of ridding the world
of Islamists.

There's your violent imagery.  Yet here at FFL, he's allowed to spew his racism
and be treated as merely another person at Rick's Party.

But, hey, I suggest the use of a metaphorical rock, and you smack me?  Um just
askin, do you have a priority bone in your body?

And where have I been lately herein?  I seldom post now because -- and thank
you FFLers for this -- I'm finally getting it that this place is as if a kiosk
in the desert with every thumb-tacked message on it covered with the dried
loogies hawked upon it by the passersby.  Every message is sure to be treated
odiously, or at best, ignored.

Look at the conversation Curtis had with Judy recently.  Did either change
their minds?  Nah, all they did was use each other as an excuse to manifest
their own POVs with ever more detail.  That's a good thing, I guess, to get
clear about one's conclusions by having them tested by another, but the number
of times I've seen someone herein actually CHANGE are rare indeed.

250,000+ posts here, and there's been maybe a few aha moments for a few, but to
have to slog through that mountain of me-memos in order to happen upon someone
actually EVOLVING here, is more a punishment than an education.

FFL expires one's hope for evolution -- a hard truth -- when I came here I
thought I might be inspired.  That's a precious lesson for me.  I finally
banged against the wall enough to see my 100% responsibility for the pain of
doing so.

Yeah, ordinary life is evolving....nanobit by nanobit -- and so FFL too can
abrade the delusional dross, but I want whole hunks of granite lopped off my
imprisoning slab by a passionate Michelangelo, and all that we have here are
chain-gangers wielding pick axes without regard for the beauty within seeking
manifestation.

And, look, maybe there's hope for me, cuz in all the above I didn't call Turq
immoral.

Oops, I just did didn't I?

Edg