> I repeat my challenge, Judy. Don't point to some old post
> that you consider a high spot in the legend of yourself
> that plays over and over in your own mind. Take on the
> claim anew...show us your stuff.
>
> Try to make a case for a human being such as yourself
> *being able* to claim that one technique that she has
> experienced is 'better' than techniques she has *never*
> experienced. I want people here to see how insane you
> really are, so I'd like to see you trying to make the
> case that you having a theory about something allows
> you to declare that thing 'the best,' with ZERO exper-
> ience of that thing necessary.

That is, "...with ZERO experience of the thing
you're comparing TM to and claiming TM is 'best'."

That's the riff I'd like to see you try to run
with a straight face again, Judy. Personally, why
I'm taunting you with it is that I kinda suspect
that by now you're thoroughly embarrassed by having
several times put yourself on record as supporting
the "TM is the best" claim, and want to distance
yourself from such an idiotic position as much as
possible and admit, "Of course I have no earthly
idea which technique of meditation is 'best'; I
have only experienced one of them...how could I
*possibly* say anything about the ones I've never
experienced?"

But you can't do that because that might suggest
that you were w...w...w...wrong at some point in
the past, and we all know that you cannot allow
that perception to arise. So instead of dealing with
the challenge anew and taking it on, you'll point to
old posts that you *know* no one is ever going to
look up, and *pretend* that you've dealt with it so
thoroughly in the past that there is no need to do
so again.

There is a need to do so again. You have insinuated
that you still *could* make a case for declaring TM
'the best' compared to some technique (*ANY* technique)
that you have never studied or practiced or experienced
yourself. I'm challenging you to do this, because I do
not think you can do it without essentially saying,
"My *theory* about how the universe works is more
important than anyone's direct experience of how the
universe works. If my theory says that something is
'the best' it's the best, and that's that. Reality is
irrelevant."

THAT is the case I think you've tried to make in the
past on this issue, and THAT is the case I suspect you
would try to make again, were you not too cowardly to
do so. I'd like to see you try to punch your way out
of the "I don't have to actually have had any experience
with the thing I'm talking about to make declarations
about it" corner you've painted yourself into -- again
-- by blindly following the TMO dogma.