> <snip>
> > You don't make the rules, Judy. You either play
> > the game as given or you don't play.
>
> "As given"--you mean, by *your* rules.

I was the one who invited you to display your
intellectual fortitude by defending the "TM
is the best" meme. You either do it or you
don't. End of story.

I have no interest in the latest "mistake" or
"misstatement" of mine you're obsessing on,
and will never have in the future. I see you
obsessing from time to time and declaring
that you've caught me in some kind of mistake
or misstatement and that I should "own up to
it" and I think to myself, "That woman is Bat
Shit Crazy" and I stop reading. I'm not even
sure what the latest hideous nitpick offense
you're obsessing on right now IS.

Call me anything you want, Judy. Nothing you
can ever say can get me to debate Bat Shit
Crazy stuff with a Bat Shit Crazy person.