--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I was thinking of the fucking Bhagavad Gita and how fallow the story
and God's instructions are. To whit, what if Arjuna was faced with
Nuclear arms race on both sides of the field. God would tell him to
push the button. That's real smart Krishna. Real fucking smart
Arjuna.  Real good dharma.

> In which case the only Good Arjuna would be the adharmic and ungodly
Arjuna. The Bhagavad Gita was a goodd story but it doesn't work in
real life situations. All it does is reaffirms some vague concept of
dharma. Most people don't have the foggiest notion of what dharma even
is and so as such, have no notion of what they should do in any
circumstance one way or another.

But the Gita gives some pretty good advice oncerning
this situation and what to do about it, no?  It isn't
as though it fails to acknowledge what the problem is
or to suggest a solution.