Sal Sunshine wrote:
> On Aug 23, 2010, at 4:13 PM, Bhairitu wrote:
>

>> authfriend wrote:

>>> Be interested to hear what he has to say.
>>>
>> Unfortunately he moved out of the area to take a position as head of a
>> hospital.
>>

> A hospital that practiced Ayurveda or western medicine?
> Pretty much says it all, don't you think?
>
> Sal

It was a hospital in northern California with an emphasis on alternative
and preventive care.  What's wrong with that?  BTW, I had a session with
a naturopath who was from my hometown and his brother and father were
both practicing physicians in that town.  He was also a MD in nuclear
medicine.  He was thinking of returning to that town but wound up
elsewhere. He was practicing in a city about 120 miles away and he told
me that many of that city's physicians sent their families to the
practice that he and another ND had.