What a goofy program to begin with......NONE of them, I repeat NONE of them are
functioning from the home of all the laws of nature, (OK,maybe a wee faint
awareness, when they're not sleeping).

What a disaster this whole program has been to the entire TM effort!! but then,
maybe it's instructive as to who MMY really was to begin with..(hint, a Hindu
reformer).

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "It's just a ride"