On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 7:49 PM, vajradhatu108 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>wrote:

> Gawd I always find it entertaining when a TM cult fanatic "leaves" and just
> jumps into another corporate guru's org.
>
> I guess if you're crazy about McDonald's and get some bad burgers it's only
> natural for you to go to Burger King or White Castle.

Methinks you are an ass of the first order.  I am not a true believer.  I
took 35 years to have my falling out with MMY and the TMO. I thought all the
vastu, jyotish, yagyas and all the other was just a moneymaking scheme.  I
have ever felt a stranger in a strange land attending TMO functions.  I
fondly remember Jane Hopson's attempt to sell timeshares in Mandala 6 during
one entire Christmas WPA.  So many fuckups.  So many fowl ups.  Like, for
example, the THMD developing a cult of Mother Divine and standing back after
each motion, after each word, to witness their actions.  I could go on and
on about the utter foolishness.  Maharishi constantly betting on a losing
horse "Hail President Czinao".  The Philippines campaign.

 I am not sold on SSRS.  But I do like his Art of Living kriya and the
breezy style exuded by the teachers of SSRS I've met.

Now if you think that I'm a spiritual seeker, addicted to techniques and
knowledge, you are right.  But you're still an ass for the way you phrased
it.