--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "WillyTex" <willy...@...> wrote:

> authfriend:
> > Not surprsingly, this is yet another falsehood
> > designed to smear Rauf and his project:
> > Now obviously, these are Muslim historians
> > writing two-to-three-hundred years after
> > the events they describe...

I did not write the last three lines above, as you
know. You imported them and pretended you were
quoting me.

As you also know, the notion that the name "Cordoba"
is somehow incendiary is false.

"Imam Feisal says he chose 'Cordoba' in recollection
of a time when the rest of Europe had sunk into the
Dark Ages but Muslims, Jews and Christians created an
oasis of art, culture and science."

http://www.economist.com/node/16743239

If any of you had legitimate complaints against
building the center, you wouldn't have to keep lying
about it.