> > I have no opinion.

authfriend:
> Bullshit. You wouldn't be pushing lies about
> it if you didn't. Have you ever had anybody
> spit at you? Please consider yourself virtually
> spat upon.

Stop the lying, Judy, you know that I didn't post
an opinion of wheteher or not the Islamic Center
in New York should be built two blocks from Ground
Zero.

But if the New Yorkers don't want an Islamic Center
in downtown New York, two blocks from Ground Zero,
who am I to say otherwise?

You live in New Jersey! What's it to you if the
Sufis have a church in Manhattan or not? What's it
to you if a guy down in Texas wants to discuss a
church in Manhattan?

Maybe you should just shut your big pie hole and
stop 'spiting' on everybody that doesn't agree
with you!

"Still, it's worth pointing out that, as offensive
as Rauf's post-9/11 comments were, they pale in
comparison to the Rev. Jeremiah Wright's now-infamous
post-9/11 declaration that "the chickens have come
home to roost..."

Read more:

'Ground Zero mosque: A bittersweet moment in American
religious history'
By Eric Trager
New York Daily News, August 5, 2010
http://tinyurl.com/26fnmx6