Ahem. I'm not convinced that a self-professed
Zionist and Tea Party fan should be throwing
around derogatory terms for "intellectual"
Other than as contrast to his own views and
limited ability to think, that is.

Only in America (and in China during Mao's
great purge) is the term "intellectual" used
to define "the enemy" the way a hunting dog
points at his prey.

Some people -- intellectuals -- feel that they
should develop their own ideas, after investi-
gating all sides of the story. Others, such as
Zionists, Tea Partiers and cultists, are content
believing what they've been told to believe.
IMO the latter hate the former not because of
their beliefs, but because they displayed the
ability to arrive at those beliefs on their own.

How does it feel being reduced to a label, eh? :-)