--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozg...@...> wrote:

> I don't think there is any "guy in the sky" micromanaging
> things which is what a lot of people believe.  But one might
> call whatever the process of the universe's existence is in
> it's totality "God" or "whang" or whatever.

Wouldn't work. Can you imagine the Baptist choir
in Buttcrack, Mississippi singing "Praise Whang
from whom all blessings flow...?" Just not
gonna happen.  :-)

> Even the best and brightest of the human race is probably
> incapable of really conceiving the truth of the universe.

Amen, brother Bhairitu.

> We are sort of like weevils that have infested this planet
> and relatively have pea brains. We were probably engineered
> here as an experiment by extraterrestrials since no other
> species on this planet seems to be capable of the mess we
> create.

An interesting scenario.

We were probably the result of an experiment
by the Space Brothers counterpart of BP. Some-
where out there in space, some bureaucrat from
this company is in front of that planet's
Congress, explaining why things went so wrong.