Alex Stanley wrote:

> Has anyone actually awakened as a result of using this technology?

I wonder.

Alex, yours is the question I find myself asking about
any new thing I hear about. The fact that people are
awakening by whatever means has caused me to lose
patience for "life will be great at some future date" ideologies.

For example, a friend is studying the Course in
Miracles with Robert Perry, a respected teacher of
that program. Well, the Course has been around
since the mid-1960s. What's its record for generating
the results it promises? One of these days I'll have
my friend ask Perry.

 - Patrick Gillam