Steve ... it will be okay.

Vaj can answer for himself.

You don't need to protect him.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sun...@...>
wrote:

> Has it occurred to you that Vaj does not respond to these
speculations, or questions, and that by continually bringing them up you
only enhance his stature as a critic of the TM movement. When it comes
to eastern schools of meditation and spiritual paths he seems quite
knowledgeable.  I have no way of knowing if his knowledge is on target
or skewed.  But only a few occassions have I seen people successfully
challenge him.

> It seemed that Tart caught him skirting an issue recently.
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "yifuxero" yifuxero@ wrote:
> >
> > I don't think he has been initiated into TM since: a. he exhibits
scant knowledge of the technique and the results of practice,
> >  b. doesn't realize that through TM, "transcendence" may = a whole
spectrum of various appreciations of the Self, but not amounting (except
in rare cases); true "Samadhi" as described by the Traditionalists.
> > Basically, he desires to trash the entire technique since it doesn't
readily lead to Samadhi; but fails to recognize that there are plenty of
things in life that give partial benefits.
> > OK, TM is an incomplete technique, so what? Practitioners should
make up for the deficit by adding other methods; or finding something
better.

http://www.startlingart.com/Viewer.asp?ImageSource=fine_art&FileName=The\
MonsterBehindtheMask-Web

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@>
wrote:

> > > Sal, being free with your opinions, and just to get back to
reality for a moment, do you personally think Vaj has been initiated
into TM?