--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "TurquoiseB" <turquoi...@...>
wrote:

> I think the "pile on" phenomenon is 1) lazy, and
> 2) embarrassing. Anyone who indulges in it while
> claiming to be a spiritual seeker is just not
> worth my time. Others may see things differently,
> and get off by continuing their demonization-fests.
> They will do so without my participation.

Thanks for reply.  As far a Vaj, I have to say, he has always come off
as sounding credible to me.  But I have no way of knowing about the four
kinds of pranayama, or whether the three succcessors to Shankaras in the
north, and two in the south followed or perverted his teachings, or if
introducing the mantra after 15 seconds or 40 seconds, or waiting for it
to show up on its on qualifies of as one of three different kinds of
samadhi.  I don't really care  and I pretty much tune out after the
first line or so.  But others may (and evidently do) know more about it
than me.