He's certainly unhinged, but that's kind of the point. When this atmosphere of
"do what you have to, by whatever means", "arm yourselves", "take the country
back from the evil one who is not like "us"....when all of that is going on,
the unhinged tend to perk right up and can easily interpret this as the go
signal.

When you add the religious element to it, as Beck so often does, you now have a
"God is on our side" thing to deal with.

BTW, I read the info on this guy, and watched the tapes....I certainly got an
anti-immigration feel.

We'll know a lot more in the coming weeks I'm sure.