--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Joe" <geezerfr...@...> wrote:

> He's certainly unhinged, but that's kind of the point. When this
atmosphere of "do what you have to, by whatever means", "arm
yourselves", "take the country back from the evil one who is not like
"us"....when all of that is going on, the unhinged tend to perk right up
and can easily interpret this as the go signal.

Joe, I agree with some of what you say about Limbaugh and Beck, but when
you suddenly decide to make these connections when the evidence doesn't
really support it, then I think you lose a lot of credibility in my
opinion.  I mean by your way of thinking, if these guys are so
influential why are there so few attacks of this nature.

> When you add the religious element to it, as Beck so often does, you
now have a "God is on our side" thing to deal with.

> BTW, I read the info on this guy, and watched the tapes....I certainly
got an anti-immigration feel.

> We'll know a lot more in the coming weeks I'm sure.
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" jstein@ wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@>
wrote:

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>

> > > Jared Lougher's YouTube channel. He is anti-immigrant.
> >
> > He's anti a lot of things, including the Constitution.
> > But he's seriously incoherent, psychotically so. He
> > doesn't appear to have any particular political leanings.
> >

> > > http://tinyurl.com/2v3lo95

http://m.youtube.com/#/profile?desktop_uri=%2Fuser%2FClassitup10&sort=p&\
channel_id=0&ytsession=%7B%7Classitup10D&user=Classitup10&start=0&gl=US