--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Joe" <geezerfr...@...> wrote:

> Right on. Thanks Judy.

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@> wrote:
> > >
> > > You make your point Joe, but in fact threats are one thing,
> > > carrying through on them is another.  And it does not appear
> > > that this incident has ties to the usual suspects on the
> > > more radical right.  So, I am not sure what conclusion you
> > > want to draw, but if the connection you want to make is tea
> > > party and radical right tied to this guy, it may not be there.
> >
> > Which is JUST WHAT JOE SAID a few posts back: We DON'T
> > KNOW whether there's a connection.
> >
> > I do not understand how people think they can intelligently
> > participate in threads when they don't bother to read the
> > posts in them.

Dollars to donuts he was a product of the public education system of Arizona
and his secular education taught him nothing about the real values of life and
living.

If he had had a Religious upbringing 'perhaps' this could have been avoided,
though there are nuts in all categories, even 'progressive' nuts I'm sure. (He
should have been taught about Karma, and As ye sow, so shall ye Reap, at a
minimum).