Too bad reality has a well-known liberal bias.

"...a Department of Homeland Security memo that states Mr. Loughner is
"possibly linked" to American Renaissance, which DHS says promotes views that
are "anti-government, anti-immigration, anti-ZOG [Zionist Occupational
Government], anti-Semitic." Both Giffords and Mr. Zimmerman are Jewish." One of
Loughner's favorite books was Mein Kampf. As DHS unravels the motives of
Loughner he looking more like a nutty right wing nut than a lefty. He may not
be a Tea Partier, but he apparently has a lot in common with
them...anti-government, anti-immigration, bigotry, and whack-job crazy about
guns.

http://tinyurl.com/22uzssj
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2011/0109/American-Renaissance-Was-Jared-Lee-Loughner-tied-to-anti-immigrant-group