--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "wgm4u" <wg...@...> wrote:

> > BillyG, you are so utterly useless. There's better
> > evidence that Loughner is a right-wing crackpot than
> > that he's a left-wing crackpot.
>
> Since you admit he's a crackpot, what difference does
> it make? NONE!

I don't "admit" that he's a crackpot, I *assert* that
he's a crackpot (and have done so almost from the
beginning).

And I assert that you're worse than useless, you're
thoroughly dishonest, for quoting the first paragraph
of my post but not the next two:

"But for a person who is clinically mentally ill,
which very much appears to be the case with Loughner,
partisan politics is basically irrelevant.

"In any case, his classmate knew him back in 2007.
People change--especially crazy people. What we know
of him since then, from his YouTube text-videos and
his MySpace and Facebook pages, is that his thinking
was too incoherent to represent any particular
political position."

In other words: *I* was the one pointing out that it
made no difference--as I have almost from the beginning--
classmate of Loughner's from three years ago who thought
he was a lefty.

Now that you find there's evidence he was a righty, all
of a sudden it's you who's demanding to know what
difference it makes.

God doesn't like hypocrites or liars, BillyG. And you're
both.