Indeed.

All of the histrionic effort of right wing rads to distance themselves from the
events of yesterday (can't WAIT to hear "Vike" Limbaugh's talking point orders
Monday) will be interesting to observe as more and more is learned about where
this shooter kid was really coming from.

Interesting....but again, not the point at all. It's the atmosphere created
(99% on the part of the rad right) from a take-your-white-god fearin'-gun
totin' country back RW media that has ownership of events like these.