--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, blusc0ut <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
>
> > Why can't the "padme hum's" and others in Fairfield gather
> > somewhere and do their mumbojumbo together ?
>
> Because they are not into the mumbojumbo of doing group programs?

I recognized blusc0ut as someone new around here, so I did a Google search.
What I discovered is that Google picked up blusc0ut's posts from this morning
less than an hour after they were posted. FFL is but one tiny corner of the
web, yet Google is right here, keeping track of it, practically in real time. I
can't even imagine the scale of the server farm Google must use to crawl the
entire web as thoroughly and quickly as it does.