Dug,

I think it is time to take the sandwitch board approach.  If you can't get on
campus, perhaps you can parade along Hwy 1 (?) with a message addressed to the
rajas.  Or better yet, just put John 10-13.  Wasn't that the date of the
Watershed meeting when Hagelin made that great quote you keep referring to?