On Jan 15, 2011, at 4:12 AM, blusc0ut wrote:

> The 'purity of the teaching' argument will always be used for the status quo.

Actually, I don't know of anyone who uses that phrase or anything
like it except for a few TM pseudo-Nazis.  Like "blood libel," people
generally recognize that it has obvious overtones of either
racism and hostility, or at the very least smug superiority.
The people still use it, when they do, is just one more
clear example of how colossally tone-deaf they are.
Basic common decency seems to go right out the window.

Sal