I find it amazing that some people in Fairfield didn't seek medical treatments
for serious medical conditions. did they really think they were going to
meditate their cancer/diabetes/heart disease away?

--- On Sat, 1/22/11, Rick Archer <r...@searchsummit.com> wrote:

From: Rick Archer <r...@searchsummit.com>
Subject: RE: [FairfieldLife] Re: Truthful Words for a Psychologist
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 7:01 PM

From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Vaj
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 3:42 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Truthful Words for a Psychologist      On Jan
21, 2011, at 2:51 PM, WillyTex wrote:

RoryGoff:
> Actually, for what it's worth, I heartily
> second Vaj's recommendation to read "Robes
> of Silk, Feet of Clay."

So, how are you going to tell your wife that
you took money out of the household budget to
buy a paperback book for $37.50 so you could
read about MMY's private sex life? 37.50 would
probably buy a week's worth of meals for your
child at middle school.

  Many people invested all the money they had, some part or all or their
fortunes and some threw away conventional medical treatment for decades.  37.50
is less than half an hour at a good therapist.   The book is down to $24.82
now; cheaper in Europe. And in Fairfield, the library has two copies.