Dear PaliGap, Welcome to FFL Live the breeding ground for Turq's turf
wars. Trying to have a healthy discussion with the Trickster Turqster is
like a dog chewing a bone for nutrition..:-)
But seriously he's a wounded warrior, roaming around with band-aids,
afraid of the intricate surgery he so desperately needs. Please read
about my articles on Small Penis disorder, my research article -
"Seekers, Gurus, SPC and the Rise of skeptic Gurus" - so as his
therapist I beg for your compassion and love. Let the "woowoo" effects
of all of us have placebo effect in treating his disorder.
Much Love - Ravi Yogi.