> http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2011/01/20/close_encounters_of_the_buddhist_kind

Amazing photos really.

If their goal was to create practicing meditators it
seems they did pretty well.  In forty years,
how many million meditators?  In a country
Of 67-68 million people.  2 in 'bout 70 people?

TM taught about a million (900K) during a time a few years ago
in America.  Back when the population was under 300 million.
1 in 300.

-B