--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" <rorygoff@...> wrote:

> >> If I don't know the truth experientially--if my experiential
> > reality is of separateness--then you simply cannot legitimately
> > call it a lie. I'm telling the truth about my experiential
> > reality.
> >
> * * * Yes! Separateness is an entirely legitimate experiential
> reality, one based on our subtle rejection of what IS. And our
> perception of our experiential reality -- what IS -- is
> completely fine, completely innocent, no matter what we think.
> Where it hurts -- what I am calling a lie -- is when we think
> it *should* be different than that.

I disagree. That isn't a lie either, subtle or otherwise.
As I said before, it may be a *mistake*, it may be a
mistake that causes suffering, but it isn't a lie.

In fact, what *would* be a lie would be if I said, Oh,
well, all this terrible suffering is perfect just as
it is.

It might not be a lie for you to say it, but it would be
for me.