> > > In my new book, The Quasi-Transcendental
> > > Hermeneutics of Judith Stein for Dummies,
> > > we discuss this on pages 1837-1985...
> > >
> > Judy's really got her work cut out for her
> > when she comes roaring back in on Friday
> > evening or Saturday. :)

turquoiseb:
> No one has to. The truth about what she's actually
> DONE in her life spiritually speaks for itself.

How would anyone know what Judy as DONE in her
spiritual life? You are not making any sense. Is this
some kind of pissing contest?

Apparently Turq accepted the authority of MMY and
the TMO when he signed the TM teaching pledge. So,
in fact Turq bowed down in front of an altar to SBS
and promised to keep the teaching pure.

The question is, how pure has Turq, or anyone else,
kept the teaching of TM?

Based on what I've read here, Judy has probably kept
the teaching more pure than Turq, since Judy has
faithfully practiced TM as instructed, for over
thirty years. On the other hand, is there anyone here
that could say the same thing for Turq? From what
I've heard, Turq really sucked as a TM Teacher.