Oh OK - got it. Finding false fulfillment in the manipulation of external
events to fix "the problem", instead of finding a more permanent solution
within. This Buddhist monk (Tsetan somebody) was talking about that on one of
the BATGAP interviews, and how with the addition of love, anger and duality are
conquered. That was the gist. Thanks! :-)