"...what I have been calling "lying" is indeed pragyaparadh, the mistake of the
intellect! It is that part of us that most furiously desires to be *right* --
and yet can never be right while it is trapped in spacetime."

Hi Rory - I don't get this. Can you give an example please? What is the
intellect mistaking?