--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Joe" <geezerfreak@...> wrote:

> Garish Varma is listed but not King Tony.

Ah HAH! I missed that.  Thank you.  So the big and burning question is:  why
isn't King Tony there?  Nabby - you should attend and give us a report of the
whole ordeal.

Just off the top of my head, I am guessing that King Tony is going to abdicate
the throne one day soon.  I imagine he will want to be more and more of a
householder/father/husband, maybe get into business, or just retire in Paris
and not have the burden of  being a King and wearing a crown.