--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Joe" <geezerfreak@...> wrote:

> Well Nabby, you're right...and I hang my head in shame. After looking over
> this gold leaf document, seeing that I can pay

It doesn't cost much, and you are very welcome.

to hear Bevan, various Rajas and Girish Varma pitch Vedic Aroma Therapy, Light
Therapy with Gems, "Maharishi Vastu", Maharishi Ayur-Veda, not to mention that
I get to hear  "Maharishi Vedic Pandits" (you say Pandit and I say Pundit) and
video tapes of MMY, it's obvious that the TMO has opened a brilliant new
chapter in the way it presentsot as  itself.

Apart from your irony I must say I agree; it's not as much as presenting itself
as paving the way for expansion.

http://tinyurl.com/45e5tuy