Good to see  not only  Indian faces...
you know what I mean
Is this one worth to watch? What do you think?
Utsav Lal Raga pianist
Amazing Utsav Lal Indian pianist plays ragas in the church
http://tinyurl.com/5wdjpag

http://tinyurl.com/6hgow6j
http://tinyurl.com/65ep4w2
raga improvisation on piano at Jazz Festival
Italyhttp://tinyurl.com/5ue3pya
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Joe" geezerfreak@ wrote:
> >
> > Well Nabby, you're right...and I hang my head in shame. After
looking over this gold leaf document, seeing that I can pay

> It doesn't cost much, and you are very welcome.
>
> to hear Bevan, various Rajas and Girish Varma pitch Vedic Aroma
Therapy, Light Therapy with Gems, "Maharishi Vastu", Maharishi
Ayur-Veda, not to mention that I get to hear  "Maharishi Vedic Pandits"
(you say Pandit and I say Pundit) and video tapes of MMY, it's obvious
that the TMO has opened a brilliant new chapter in the way it presentsot
as  itself.

> Apart from your irony I must say I agree; it's not as much as
presenting itself as paving the way for expansion.