From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of wayback71
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 2:31 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Absolute Silence

 I was not clear. I do not think there will be any TM groups after us. But I
do think groups like Art of Living (which I consider a second generation
group since it came a generation after TM started) might continue on after
SSRS because he appears to have a cleaner organization and probably less
fall out and anger directed at him and the AOL thing. THe TMO has built up
such distrust that I canot see it continue.

There are some good folks in the TMO doing good things, like Bobby Roth and
the young people working with him in the DLF. I wouldn't write the obituary
just yet.