--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Tom Pall <thomas.pall@...> wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 12:48 PM, Joe <geezerfreak@...> wrote:
>
> > Sure do. I figured most kept it...for all kinds of reasons, but at the very
> > least, as an example of  MMY's own handwriting and a "souvenir" of the
> > moment of being made an initiator.
> >

> I kept the receipt for the cashiers check for my $3000 sidhi course as a
> "souvenir" of the moment of my being fleeced.

You come up with some real zingers Mr Pall, (chuckle). You think you got
fleeced, a friend of mine paid for himself, AND his two daughters. How much is
that $9000.? His daughters are now born again Christians and they don't talk
much anymore...poor guy! (I think he has some 'issues' with the tmorg, nyuk,
like, don't we all!)