--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "wgm4u" <wgm4u@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Tom Pall thomas.pall@ wrote:
> >
> > On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 12:48 PM, Joe geezerfreak@ wrote:
> >
> > > Sure do. I figured most kept it...for all kinds of reasons, but at
the very
> > > least, as an example of MMY's own handwriting and a "souvenir" of
the
> > > moment of being made an initiator.
> > >

> > I kept the receipt for the cashiers check for my $3000 sidhi course
as a
> > "souvenir" of the moment of my being fleeced.
>
> You come up with some real zingers Mr Pall, (chuckle). You think you
got fleeced, a friend of mine paid for himself, AND his two daughters.
How much is that $9000.? His daughters are now born again Christians and
they don't talk much anymore...poor guy! (I think he has some 'issues'
with the tmorg, nyuk, like, don't we all!)

And you call THAT getting fleeced?  Come on.  I know a guy who paid for
himself, his two daughters, his estranged wife and HER boyfriend, PLUS
the cost to put 2 dogs, a cat and 3 hamsters in a kennel during the two
week flying block.  Now THAT is called getting fleeced.  I'd like to
hear you top THAT.