On Feb 23, 2011, at 7:08 PM, blusc0ut wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:
>>

>> <snip>
>>> I may be in the Sahasrada chakra as well, which, I found
>>> gives me an added attention span, actually a higher
>>> ability to concentrate. I just mention it, not for anyone
>>> to practise, but it is certainly possible. Maybe Vaj knows
>>> what I am talking about, I am sure Rory would.
>>
>> Can't comment on this at all.
>
> Judy, you ask all kind of questions about japa, and relate it to your
> definitions of TM, giving the analogies you learned.
>
> Yet, when I give you my experience just as above, there is nothing you can
> say. How can I continue with this dialoque? It is really impossible.

Read: Judy, I'm leaving you!

Boy, have we heard that one before!

I'm not surprised Judy's this way. I know I was. I had a cadre collected, all
inspired sayings, at the ready. If you're not willing and ready to leave such a
comfort zone, then fine. But I really don't believe Judy is. Those ole
scrapbooks aren't leaving her sight!

Of course, old people do get set in their ways.

:-)