Turq, sounds like you identify quite closely with that which you pasted.
Could've been written and applied by you, huh? :-)

I stand by my earlier statement that you contributed a hundred lines or more to
a discussion about your socio-pathic teachers, vs. my six lines of comment. And
yet you agree with a claim that I am the one upset, or even crazy? really? lol.
:-)