--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@...> wrote:

> Maharishi is dead and gone. I'll repeat that and see if it
> sinks in: Maharishi is dead and gone. Trying to ascribe this
> or that to him at this point is like trying to walk around
> in a lost pair of shoes.

Leaving the DSM-IV criteria in place below, I have a
question to ask of you, Jimbo. Did you ever actually
*meet* Maharishi? Were you ever in the same room with
him, or spend days, weeks, months, or years watching
him interact with people, and thus be capable of
determining whether he either meets or does not not
meet these criteria?

> I guess he made much more of an impression on you (line etched
> in stone) than he did me. I just do TM and don't think twice
> about it, or Maharishi. Why not get over it? :-)

Some would say that you "don't think twice" about much
of *anything*, Jimbo. And you consistently react to
anyone who suggests that maybe it would be in your
interest *to* try thinking for a change by trying to
demonize them. Why not just get over it?