Correction: true: "there is no individuality as a center of consciousness".
Sorry.

But false statement: "There is no individuality", or "There are no individuals".

Correct statement: "There are dream-like entities that can be considered
conventional individuals".

Otherwise, there would be no Dr. Pete to make posts. You (Dr. Pete) are a
dream-individual although (true) there is no locatable center as that entity.
I never said there was.  These are different issues!.