On Mar 8, 2011, at 2:26 PM, Bhairitu wrote:

On 03/08/2011 08:29 AM, Rick Archer wrote:
http://www.elephantjournal.com/2011/03/why-yogis-dont-meditate/

What is the point of meditating after reaching enlightenment?

I always thought it was funny to think that people who though they were enlightened would even imagine that they still needed to meditate. Haven't they even heard of the stage of non-meditation?

Bizarre.

But then there are many people who claim to have attained CC who freely admit to still living in the dream of thought constructs! Go figure. Just more beauty queens with boogars on their faces. Yes, my, you look so nice!