--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "WillyTex" <willytex@...> wrote:

> Ravi Yogi:
> > they are setting an example of the disciples.
> > For a mind that is obsessed with action, sitting
> > silently, just doing nothing is one of the
> > toughest thing to do.
> >
> Maybe some of the other informants here are
> already enlightened, so they don't feel the
> need to meditate anymore. Apparently Vaj and
> Turq feel this way.
Sure they are in the non-enlightenedly enlightened neo-advaitic state.
This according to "Purna Vakra Gita" is the non-highest highest and
non-specialest specialest state possible which is way way non-superiorly
superior to TMO's CC, TC, BC & AD.

> It must be very difficult
> for them to just sit on the porch and watch
> the moon climbing over the mountain.
Sit on porch and what??  Please isn't that what TMO/MMY & TB's want you
to do so they can turn you into zombies, feed their dogma through ME, PE
& CE and hypnotize you into increasing their dome numbers? Please don't
get the Trickster Turqster started on Moon rises.